Calc41C: An HP 41C Calculator for the iPhone
Calc41C emulates the awesome Hewlett-Packard HP 41C calculator.
Calc41C is available on the App Store.
- Numeric entry,
- Alphanumeric entry for functions and program labels,
- Numeric rounding,
- Transcendental functions,
- Trigonometric functions,
- Conversion between degrees, radians, grads,
- Conversion between hours minutes seconds and decimal hours,
- Polar/Rectangular coordinate conversions,
- Logarithmic and exponential functions,
- Basic statistical functions including mean and std deviation,
- Decimal/octal conversion,
- Program entry and editing,
- User assignable keyboard for built-in functions or programs
- Key-click (touch display to toggle)
Manuals and Help
- Touch display to toggle key-click.
- On-line manuals for the HP41C that are applicable to Calc41C can be found by searching the web for 'HP41C manual'
- Of course, actual printed manuals are also applicable, and may sometimes be obtained through auction sites and the like.
- Version 1.2.1 submitted with better keyboard labeling
- New version 1.2 is available on the App Store
- BUG FIX: No longer freezes randomly on saving/restarting the app
- BUG FIX: No longer freezes randomly on switching to other applications
- Screen display has been updated for iOS 7.0 and larger phones
- Calc41C is based on an open source emulator, and source-code is available.
- Calc41C is compatible with the iPhone and iPod Touch.
- Sound (BEEP and TONE) are not emulated, though a key-click may be toggled by touching the display.
Submit an issue to the Calc41C Github Issue Tracker.
Email Calc41C Support with any questions, comments or feature requests